12.09.2008

I thought we would never see the day! Jackson has finally found his way to help with Liam! Having two kids under two is challengins at best. The term multi-tasking, I am convinced, came from a mother with young kids. But all of the diapers, meals, whining, and spit up is a very small price to pay when I get to see moments like these. I know how blessed I am to be able to stay at home with my boys so I don't miss out on a single minute. You just never know when they decide to do something as sweet at this!

3 comments:

The Wisers said...

So cute....what a big helper Jackson is!

Keith and Meghan said...

Oh poor Jack! All that hard work for nothin'!!! That is seriously SOOOOO SWEET!

Naslund said...

That is so cute...I can only imagine how challenging it is. However, they are going to be best friends and it will be so fun when they are just a little older :)