2.10.2009

a big bunch of random...




Jack had his SECOND birthday! I cannot believe it. We had a small family party, and celebrated with my brother Pete who turned twenty-two on the 4th. It was Elmo-mania and I made the birthday boys little matching shirts. The trouble came when I tried to get a picture of them with their party hats on!




Jonn and I thought we would try to grow out Jackson's hair...here is a preview. What do you think?


Jackson took a little stroll outside with Grandma and Grandpa, and his best friend Easton. It is really un-clear who was walking who!



I couldn't leave Liam out...



Everything else around home is good, we are staying really busy. Jonn is still logging his adminstrative hours, I am done with my first class at Whitworth, and my mom and I are starting a business with custom baby accessories. If you need a shower gift or something special for yourself or grandbaby, let me know! I will post when our site is up and operational!

No comments: