This morning I caught Jackson piling every ball he could possibly find on top of Liam. The strange thing is that Liam didn't mind at all!
This past weekend my sister came to visit (and plan a whole wedding in 2 days!) so we took the boys downtown to meet with some vendors. We took a little pit stop at Madeline's where Jackson discovered they have the biggest cookies ever! It took about 20 minutes, but he finished it! I think a good mom might not like him eating all that sugar, but he was such a good boy and he's too skinny! Before you gasp just know that I considered getting him a piece of cake too!
going, going...gone!
We also met up with my wonderful friend (and adorably pregnant) Jill and her son Markus at Riverfront Park. It was great to let the boys run around. Kate even got them to feed the goat! Just in case you were wondering...the slide is actually pretty fast. Jack was dying to go down all by himself, but I am not quite ready for that!
Things are still really busy around here, but I think I speak for everyone in the city of Spokane when I say how freaking excited I am to be rid of this winter! I get to take a weekend trip to Phoenix for some "girl time" with Kate, and couldn't be happier. Thank the kind good lord that spring is here!


No comments:
Post a Comment