11.12.2009

so excited...

this weekend my mom and i are doing another craft fair! Mead High School on Saturday and Sunday. I am so excited because we have been working on getting together some new adorable things. including, these clips (which I know is wierd since I made them...but i love) for only $8 including a matching headband



we also have a few more cute totes like this one ($25)



and just to let you know it's not all business, here is a pic from Liam yesterday while we were putting out christmas lights. i know it seems a little early, but i am so thankful we did them before it was too cold! it was a great family bonding experience.



so.........come see us this weekend, we love visitors!

1 comment:

Lane said...

I love the new blog! great job, woman! I wish I could come by and see your christmas lights display :)