So many ones!
This is supposed to be the day where everyone takes time to reflect on the past year and finally change their lives in various forms for the better. My thoughts are...really, you only get this one day? On previous New Year Day's I was stressed to find that magical thing to enhance my life. This year I realized that the whole idea behind resolutions is that you plan to evolve as a person. And let me tell you, I can evolve.
The last decade through some major curve-balls my way, both good and bad (of course). Somehow I evolved, revolved, contorted, shifted, changed and rode the current. That's all it is I guess.
So....my advice (if you want it), is to think twice before you resolve to spend 365 days cooking Julia Child masterpieces. It's a little extreme. Just remind yourself that you have the opportunity to make changes in your life everyday. Regardless of how scary it may sound, things happen and plans change. Deal.
With that, I hope that this year brings all the health and happiness you can stand. Cheers!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment