3.30.2008

Baby Details

Here is the latest on our upcoming addition...we had an ultrasound and discovered that the due date is offically September 19th. Right at the start of football season and Jonn's internship so it should be a little crazy to say the least. As of right now we are still not going to find out the sex until delivery, but the suspense is killing us even more with this one for some reason. Maybe because of all the "surprises" this baby has given us already not to mention 3 trips to the hospital for rediculous morning sickness and vertigo. The fun never stops around here. Needless to say the Covell house has been pretty boring with Steph constantly sick or having to rest, and Jonn running around chasing Jackson out of her room for peace and quiet. We have another ultrasound in a few weeks and will try to get pictures up so you can try to make your best guess in our baby poll.

1 comment:

Hannah Ashmore said...

Steph take care of yourself. There is no way I could wait until the end to find out the sex of the baby. I hope its a girl, so you can dress her all pink and poffy. Where is John internship at? I thought he taught high school? I also need to see a pic of you and your prego belly. love you and miss you lots