Seriously???
I would have never thought in a million trillion years that blogging would be for the Covell family. I mean, we totally embrace technology but a blog...seriously? I guess the major motivation to add one more thing to our list of chores comes from peer pressure mainly. With so many friends and family members outside the state it seems only fitting to give you what you really want most. I am talking about an endless stream of pictures and video that details every minute of our facinating lives. Am I taking this too far?
Anyway, Neither Jonn or I really know how to do all the fancy things on these blogs but we will certianly try. Be here or be squared.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
steph! you have offically joined the ranks, huh? good for you!! Alan keeps asking me how long I will hold out. Till then, I'll enjoy yours! miss you!
Post a Comment