3.08.2009

Weekly Update

It has been the longest week...my mom and I finally got our act together and did our first show with our sewing business, Cupcake Couture. It was a lot of fun, and thankfully a success! If you are interested, you can see our blog at : cupcakecouturekids.blogspot.com . We have an etsy shop just waiting for us to list things so as soon as I get a free minute to take pictures and get that going, I will.
Anyway, Jonn brought the boys down for a visit...



Earlier this week, I finally got some good pics of Liam getting his first bites of food in the "big boy" high chair. It was hilarious because he kept diving in towards the spoon and hitting his mouth on the tray, which sounds a little painful but he would end up just gumming it fo a little while...guess it tastes good!






Of course, Jackson would not let me have the camera out without taking one of him...he is a little out of sorts in this one!

1 comment:

Lane said...

So adorable steph! I am so proud of you and your mom about the new business - I am going to check it out right now!!