8.13.2009

dream conversation with a 2 year old

I had a conversation in my head with Jackson today and it went something like this:


Dearest Jackson,

I love you very much but don't really like you right now.
If it were possible to divorce your children for a short time, today might be the day I ask for it.
I sincerely do not appreciate the chunks of muffin that were thrown at my head the whole drive home from speech class.
I do not find it amusing when you laugh in my face after I place you in a time-out.
Your brother has enough bruises on his body of his own doing, he does not need anymore inflicted by you.
Please find it in your heart to take pity on my tired body that is fighting a cold, the energy you require right now is too much.
You won this battle and I will never forget for the rest of my existence on earth.

Love, Mommy

No comments: